• Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

Justification writing

Justification writing

I need to justify the defective component and recommend a fixing approach to senior. So I would like to seek someone helping to check the grammar and simplify the below writing.

ABC building has long been recognized as an important exchange providing the broadband services in XYZ town. As a result of the defective compressor, chiller plant is now reaching its maximum handling capacity. Lack of sufficient cooling capacity will cause high indoor temperature easily, coupled with potential impact of the services interruption of the building.

In fact, the “lifespan” of a chiller is about 20 years. The compressor has been put in services over 23 years. It certainly is over lifetime. In addition, the reason of abnormal noise symptom was caused by the metal fatigue of internal components of the compressor. Generally, there are three primarily means to fix the defective compressor. These comprise compressor overhaul, replacement of second (2nd ) hand compressor & replacement of brand new compressor. After tender processes, the results indicated that the best offer of the compressor overhaul and the replacement of brand new compressor would cost USD50. and USD 100. respectively. The lead time of new compressor is about 5 months. Based on the aspect of financial saving, the replacement of second (2nd ) hand compressor is the best solution.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Justification writing

You can't justify a defective component. You can only justify a component that works properly. Do you mean you want to replace or repair a defective component?