Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Could you help me correct my writing? Please ;-)

The firm was established in 1989 by Katarzyna .... who is a lover of the fashion. She always sought to achieve her goals, connected with acreation of special things. In 2007 a firm was named "Kate" in honour of her.
Katarzyna was born in Wroclaw in 1961. She attended Garment Industry School where with passion and determiation she developed her abilities .After graduate she started to work at sartorial institution, but she did not feel satisfied. Over time Katarzyna decided to realize her dreams and she set up her own firm. At first it was located in her 26 square metres flat. In 1992 the firm was moved to a larger location and "Kate" became a family business until now.

Our firm create clothing with passion and thought of the customers needs and tastes. Their pleasure motivates us to further development. Our products stand out among others the highest quality things through a well-developed machinery.
We strive to make our individual customers as well as companies and institutions satisfied.

The offer contains sewing and alteration:
-leather wear,
-furs,
-coats and jackets and other products.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of instances of missing spaces in your post. I assume you copied and pasted the text - that frequently leads to formatting problems. For example, you have "Thefirm", "fashionpassionate", "withcreation" and many more.

Please click on Edit Post and add spaces where they are needed, then click Save. After that, we will look at the content.

karola148

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of instances of missing spaces in your post. I assume you copied and pasted the text - that frequently leads to formatting problems. For example, you have "Thefirm", "fashionpassionate", "withcreation" and many more.

Please click on Edit Post and add spaces where they are needed, then click Save. After that, we will look at the content.

Hello! I'm sorry, but I didn't see missing spaces, because I hurried. I've just changed mistakes. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.