Student or Learner
Would you please correct my answers?
Turn the following sentences into passive.
1. Nobody has slept in the bed.
The bed hasnít been slept in.
2. He would ask the police to come and investigate.
The police would be asked to come and investigate.
3. At the end of the investigation, they will show him the results.
At the end of the investigation, he will be shown the results.
4. People say the Olympic Games are dangerous.
The Olympic Games are said to be dangerous.
5. Someone planted the bomb just before midnight.
The bomb was planted just before midnight.
6. They had to take many victims to hospital.
Many victims had to be taken to hospital.
7. Doctors have given the victims much psychological help.
a) The victims have been given much psychological help by the doctors.
b) Much psychological help was given to the victims by the doctors.
8. In the future, people won't look at the Olympic Games in the same way.
In the future, the Olympic Games wonít be looked at in the same way.
Thank you very much for your help.
Last edited by hela; 16-Apr-2006 at 11:35.
They look fine.