Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi, my family and I want to travel to Europe so we need to ask for an appointment to the embassy to get the visa. But I just don't know how to write the request letter for an appointment. So I'd really appreciate it if you help me here. I even don't know to whom I should address my letter. Here's my try:

Hi dear ambassador,
My name is Lisa K. My parents and I are going to travel to Germany to visit my brother who's a studying in Germany. So I'd be wondering if you schedule a time for submitting our visa application. Our information is:

1. my personal information
2. my parents information

best regards

Note that I add our personal information to the letter when I want to email it to the embassy. And it's just a sample letter.

Thanks alot:oops:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You don't need to write to the ambassador. The visa section deals with issuing visas.

If you are visiting Germany, you will be contacting the German Embassy in Tehran to apply for a Schengen Visa. Your best bet is to phone them. You will need to speak to them in German.

Here is a useful link to the Embassy's website details. It looks like you can apply for a Schengen Visa online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.