Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Hello,

I would be grateful, if someone could check this opinion essay and make some useful sugestions. The subject is as following:

Many people are concerned with with false rather than true values

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello,

I would be grateful (no comma required here) if someone could check this opinion essay and make some useful suggestions. The subject is: [strike]as following:[/strike] Many people are concerned with [strike]with[/strike] false rather than true values.

You have only given us the title, not the essay. When must you submit your essay to your teacher/tutor for marking or grading?

nataly_bella

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
I would be grateful if someone could check this opinion essay and make some useful suggestions. The subject is: Many people are concerned with with false rather than true values.
A value is something that a specific person respects and affectively regards.There are true and false values, the thing is to know which is which.True values are those which help us to grow spiritually like:respect,morality,wisdom,love,faith etc.False values are those that make us do bad things like:selfishness,greed,harm,revenge,violence.Nowadays many people are concerned with false rather than true values.I think that there are two things that make people concern with false values:money and power.Many people aspire to have these things and to achive their goal they do terrible things.But each of us can change this thing because individual values are built up through life, experience,environment and family background.So we must teach our children the importance of true values that will make them good persons and to make them realize that false values can't make persons proud of themselves.

Last edited:

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When must you submit your essay to your teacher?

Yes, when?

All of the moderator's changes are good. I would also delete useful. We already know that you want our suggestions to be useful.

nataly_bella

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Then we wish you good luck. We cannot help with homework or assignments. All work you submit to your teacher must be your own work. If you submit work you have had help with, your teacher will not know where your strengths and weaknesses lie and won't be able to help you effectively.

After you receive your essay back, you can come back to us if you don't understand any of your teacher's comments or correction.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.