Interested in Language
You are also like my sister, is this sentence right or not!? , my friend told me you are like my sister i want to say it back i dont know how to say it right
Please note my corrections to your post in red above. It is important to follow the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.