Are the following sentences natural? Please help me correct them. Thanks!
1. After several years of experience, he is more careful and reliable in business.
2. He handles his affairs neatly, maturely,and always acts appropriately at critical moments to head off danger.
3. He has distinguished himself as a qualified leader.
4. All the hardship she experienced tempered her will.
5. If he hasn't been tempered by society, it will be difficult for him to acclimatize himself to the complicated job.
Last edited by Ashiuhto; 08-Aug-2014 at 00:26.
Please ask unrelated questions in separate threads.
The copy/paste process has caused at least one pair of words to be run together in each sentence.
Please use the Edit Post button to insert spaces where needed.