Student or Learner
Dear Sirs ,
for teaching my children at home
[ i have downloaded irregular verbs , thanks ]
now i would like to download list of grammar + samples + explanation ( present / past / past perfect / etc ) , is that available ? if yes , please show me the link
Welcome to the forum, hendrie.
(emsr2d2)- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, London, Shakespeare etc).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
To answer your question, click on Reference near the top of the page, then Grammar Glossary.
Look up any grammatical terms you want to know about.