Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
hello everyone!

who doing me a favour?!!

Actually, I want to do my proposal but I need your suggestions. I wondering what are interesting issues in teaching English.Am searching about problems in order to find solutions or processes. If anyone of you had experiences please let me know..

I hope you understand what am aiming to.Specially( ESL)

Thanks my dears

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello! You can help a lot of people if you write a great paper about a topic that is important for teaching English. The first step is to get excited about your project, and that should be easy since you are entering such an important and interesting professional field.

You have to choose a topic based on what is happening right now in the field of applied linguistics for teaching English. A discussion is taking place in the form of all these articles that people write about the topic. I searched Google Scholar for this: applied linguistics, teaching esl

Now I can open several articles that are only 1 or 2 years old. Scholarly articles usually have a review of literature, and of course your paper will have one, too. The review of literature is like a review of everything that happened in the discussion. You review everything that has been 'said' in the discussion (i.e. review the articles that have been written about applied linguistics for teaching esl). Only when you have reviewed the things that other people said in the conversation are you qualified to participate in the conversation.

So, the way to choose a topic is simple: Read some articles that interest you, and start to write your Lit Review by writing about the other things people have been saying. Soon, you will be enjoying the process of reading the most advanced, recent research findings in this professional field you have chosen. You will want to enter the conversation, because you will have something to say.

After reviewing the recent literature you'll know how to plan a research project that logically builds on the findings of some other recent research project, or you might notice some important questions that have not been answered in recent research.

By reading several recent articles that interest you and choosing a topic that you can use to make a great, interesting contribution to improve the way English is taught, you'll be establishing yourself as a real authority in your professional field -- someone who knows the most up-to-date research findings and what they mean in the context of the ongoing discussion among linguists and English teachers.

Attachments

• 2014 The thesis sentence is the soul of the document.docx
    13 KB · Views: 2

neeemo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
hello everyone!

who doing me a favour?!!

Actually, I want to do my proposal but I need your suggestions. I wondering what are interesting issues in teaching English.Am searching about problems in order to find solutions or processes. If anyone of you had experiences please let me know..

I hope you understand what am aiming to.Specially( ESL)

Thanks my dears
Thank you very much for the wonderful information
img_1408717808_668.png

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello! You can help a lot of people if you write a great paper about a topic that is important for teaching English. The first step is to get excited about your project, and that should be easy since you are entering such an important and interesting professional field.

You have to choose a topic based on what is happening right now in the field of applied linguistics for teaching English. A discussion is taking place in the form of all these articles that people write about the topic. I searched Google Scholar for this: applied linguistics, teaching esl

Now I can open several articles that are only 1 or 2 years old. Scholarly articles usually have a review of literature, and of course your paper will have one, too. The review of literature is like a review of everything that happened in the discussion. You review everything that has been 'said' in the discussion (i.e. review the articles that have been written about applied linguistics for teaching esl). Only when you have reviewed the things that other people said in the conversation are you qualified to participate in the conversation.

So, the way to choose a topic is simple: Read some articles that interest you, and start to write your Lit Review by writing about the other things people have been saying. Soon, you will be enjoying the process of reading the most advanced, recent research findings in this professional field you have chosen. You will want to enter the conversation, because you will have something to say.

After reviewing the recent literature you'll know how to plan a research project that logically builds on the findings of some other recent research project, or you might notice some important questions that have not been answered in recent research.

By reading several recent articles that interest you and choosing a topic that you can use to make a great, interesting contribution to improve the way English is taught, you'll be establishing yourself as a real authority in your professional field -- someone who knows the most up-to-date research findings and what they mean in the context of the ongoing discussion among linguists and English teachers.

hello doctor!!

Thank you so much; I really appreciate your golden advices. sorry for delayed reply. The attached file doesn't open.. if you give me a list of issues in language learning(ESL) it will be a great help of you.

thanks in advance
your simple student!!

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Thank you very much for the wonderful information
img_1408717808_668.png

hello neeemo!!

we are here to help each other and to exchange information, experience and so on.

you seem interesting in (English as a second Language) if you are involve in any project we will be very cooperative!

Regard

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Any one have any suggested topics; I will be very grateful for that. especially, professors; English teacher. I hope to know what is recent issues in applied linguistics. what are the topics that worth research. ..

Thanks in advance

Intakhab Alam Khan

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Have you finished your proposal or project? if u need help, respond back.

Status
Not open for further replies.