Why don't you try first and then let us comment?"
Student or Learner
I need to get approval from the company to organise training for them .they have given tentatives dates so i need their confirmation and approval in this regards for preparation .How to write a formal email
Please correct if i am wrong asking a approval from a company for the trainings date to organize training for them or add something in this regards
Thanks for your email. It would be helpful to make preparations for upcoming training if you would please confirm the tentatives dates you have given. Need your approval.
Last edited by Uzma Iqbal; 26-Aug-2014 at 10:33. Reason: Removed unnecessary line breaks.
Have a look at both your posts so far to see if you have followed the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Also, check your spelling. In your second post, you have four spelling errors.
You can click on "Edit Post" and make changes, then click Save.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.