Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
I'm trying to write a proposal , Please correct me
smile.png

Following our discussion I am ready to offer my services for the completion of your project.
The service consists of making:

• The visual identity, including the color scheme, logo, brochure.
  • Responsive website
  • Web application to manage the registration of Congress

depending on the details you provide us, design will be at your disposal.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You wrote this well, Adam! Here are a few pointers:

I'm trying to write a proposal. [That's a sentence. It needs a period, with no space between the last word and the period. The ONLY punctuation mark that has a space after the word before it is the first quotation mark of a quote: She said "Yes."] Please correct me. [Again, the period goes here.]
smile.png

Following our discussion, [Commas go after dependent clauses that start sentences. But because the clause is short and there's no confusion about your meaning, the comma here is optional.] I am ready to offer my services for the completion of your project.
The services consist [It was plural in the first sentence, and you name more than one below, so stay with it.] of making:

• The visual identity, including the color scheme, logo, brochure.
  • A responsive website. [A period here is optional, but because your first bullet point ended with a period, you need to be consistent.]
  • A web application to manage the registration of Congress. [I don't understand this line. Do you mean registration for a congress?]

Depending [Unless this is a text message, your sentence MUST start with a capital!] on the details you provide us, my [Or a or the. Otherwise, you're not talking about a particular design, you're just talking about design as a broad concept or topic.] design will be at your disposal.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
This is too vague to be a proposal.

You are both a graphic designer and a webmaster?

If you say you will create a brochure, I expect writing as well as design. Is that what you meant? Or are you creating a brochure template? A one-page brochure? A tri-fold? A four-pager? A flyer? Be specific about what you are offering.
You'll do a full-color logo? Will you also provide it in monotone as well?

You'll create a Web site ("interative" versus "responsive" maybe) of any pages? A home page and...

Do you mean a mobile app?

You may need something more like this:
After our discussion, I understand there are three main areas where I can help you.
  • A visual identiy system consisting of a logo, color scheme, and marketing material templates, including letterhead, brochure formats, etc.
  • A full, interactive Web site [give more details here if you can - an area for case studies, customer inquiry, a product showcase, etc]
  • An application to manage conference registration

I can work with you on any one or two of these, or all three, depending on your needs. We would need to have a more detailed discussion about scope and timing for a realistic proposal on price.

Please see samples of my work [link] so you can get a flavor of what I can create for you. I look forward to speaking with you again.

Last edited:

adam201

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
This is too vague to be a proposal.

You are both a graphic designer and a webmaster?

If you say you will create a brochure, I expect writing as well as design. Is that what you meant? Or are you creating a brochure template? A one-page brochure? A tri-fold? A four-pager? A flyer? Be specific about what you are offering.
You'll do a full-color logo? Will you also provide it in monotone as well?

You'll create a Web site ("inteative" versus "responsive" maybe) of any pages? A home page and...

Do you mean a mobile app?

You may need something more like this:
After our discussion, I understand there are three main areas where I can help you.
  • A visual identiy system consisting of a logo, color scheme, and marketing material templates, including letterhead, brochure formats, etc.
  • A full, interactive Web site [give more details here if you can - an area for case studies, customer inquiry, a product showcase, etc]
  • An application to manager conference registration

I can work with you on any one or two of these, or all three, depending on your needs. We would need to have a more detailed discussion about scope and timing for a realistic proposal on price.

Please see samples of my work [link] so you can get a flavor of what I can create for you. I look forward to speaking with you again.

Thank's for your help :)

1- Yeah, I'm a graphic designer & developer
2- Flyer
3- No, Web Application (Via web browser )

Status
Not open for further replies.