Student or Learner
I AM AJAY HOVARTHAN, FROM INDIA I WANT TO KNOWN THE PREFECT GRRAMEER IS NEEDED TO SPEAK ENGLISH OR ANY OTHER SIMPLE WAY TO SPEAK ENGLISH FLUNETLY
Welcome to the forum, hovarthan.
Please don't type with Caps Lock on.
We can't give you a course of instruction here; we answer specific questions.
Note the following rules of written English:
(emsr2d2)- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, London, Shakespeare etc).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.