Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
9th September Dr. Joe Shigemoto will stay one day in Malaysia. Those interested to get plastic surgery, golden thread treatment, or Hi-Lift treatment, you are welcome for consultation and register for it.

* I could write the phrase out but I just couldn't make it sounds interesting or more professional native english way. And for the last few words, is "You're welcome for consultation" correct? Because they are here to consult our doctor.

x-gent-007

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
What about :-

On 9th September, we are delighted to welcome Dr. Joe Shigemoto for a one day stay in Malaysia. Those interested to get plastic surgery, golden thread treatment, or Hi-Lift treatment, come and register for a consultation.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
one-day treatment
those interested in getting
I have no idea what golden thread treatment is.
Please come come and register

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
9th September Dr. Joe Shigemoto will stay one day in Malaysia. Those interested to get plastic surgery, golden thread treatment, or Hi-Lift treatment, you are welcome for consultation and register for it.

* I could write the phrase out but I just couldn't make it sounds interesting or more professional native english way. And for the last few words, is "You're welcome for consultation" correct? Because they are here to consult our doctor.

"We are delighted to announce that Dr Joe Shigemoto will be visiting our clinic for one day on 9th September. Anyone interested in [getting] plastic surgery, golden thread treatment or Hi-Lift treatment are invited to register for a consultation."

I don't know what "golden thread treatment" is either. It's also ambiguous - will Dr Shigemoto be doing just consultations that day or will he actually be available to carry out those various techniques that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.