Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please help me correct the following sentences. Thanks!

1. This rush for photo stickers also triggered numerous Taiwanese fans of My Love from the Star transregionally to download photo stickers.
2. Its marketing strategy successfully made the continuous hit from inside the drama to outside.
3. With multifaceted themes and advancing marketing campaign, K-dramas have created an invincible mythology.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What is the purpose of these three sentences? Why have you written them and why do you think they need to be corrected?

Ashiuhto

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
These sentences are translated from a Chinese article on Electronic Commerce Times (2014/2/24). I consider that they are useful reference materials to enrich my topic report. Admittedly, they are so poorly written in Chinese Pidgin English that it fails to convey the intended meaning. I’m aware of my limitations in English writing, so I posted these threads on the forum, hoping to ask native speakers for help to correct the errors.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Non-native teachers of English are welcome to ask our advice.

Ashiuhto has admitted his/her limitations in post #3.

lotus888

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
1. This rush for photo stickers also triggered numerous Taiwanese fans from various regions to download My Love from the Star photo stickers.
2. Its marketing strategy successfully transitioned the series from a hit in the K-drama genre to a more popular international audience.
3. With multifaceted themes and advanced marketing campaigns, K-dramas have become a formidable presence in entertainment.

--lotus

Status
Not open for further replies.