To whom it may concern,

I have had the pleasure of knowing Mr. [name] for x years of his employment as a Fx & Equities Trader and Senior Advisor for [ company]
During his work in the company, he proved to be professional, diligent, punctual, and a team player that would be a tremendous asset to any organization.

I am impressed by [name]'s attitude towards his work and his performance in the job. His interpersonal and communication skills have allowed him to develop a productive working relationship with both our clients and our staff. He has incredible qualities, both as an individual and as a professional. [name] is a focused, driven and mature individual that always strives to uphold the integrity of his workplace, without losing sight of his personal goals.

Due to his analytical skills to diagnose problems and devise viable solutions, he was endorsed to be responsible of the Trading Desk Overnight Shift and to research and study new investment opportunities under my personal request. His ability to remain unflustered during market rush proved his ability to work well under pressure. Besides taking the initiative to go beyond the expected parameters of his job, such as developing the daily technical and fundamental analysis of the market, he also trained a number of new comers who are now professional traders.

[name] has the type of personality that always raises the morale of his fellow colleagues, and creates an atmosphere of enthusiasm. He has done an excellent job and I have no hesitation in highly recommending him for any avenue he may wish to pursue during his professional career.