Dear Sir/Madam
Firstly, let me introduce myself. I am (Name), a 19 years old student. I am writing to ask you about some common information.

I would be grateful if you could tell me how many directions do you have and which destionations would you recommend. Price is very important, so I am interested what costs, for example, one way flight from Tbilisi to Madrid. I would be pleased if you tell me what kinds of methods for payment do you have. As well as I am constantly in a rush, I want to know if it is possible to book air tickets in online regime, without visiting the office. Secondly, I want to know, if you have the service to purchase the the air ticket in foreign currency and how will it be done.
I would be very happy, if you tell me what offerings do you have, for example, it is very important to me to have installments for the ticket purchase, because when I fly for a conference in a long way, I need some time to cover full price. So I want to to know more details about this service. I am interested also if you have any discounts, if you do, on which products and services. Finally, I want to ask about air ticket insurance: Can customers get the insurance freely or is it costly.
Thank you beforehand.
Yours faithfully