Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
i need to make a story with some idioms/ figures of speech. can you help me by trying to change some words of my story to make it with little idioms or figures of speech? here it is

Logro, an IT graduate, has created a program that had impacted his classmates during their thesis making. After graduating from college he decided to sell his product to whoever is interested. Logro, being a shy-type person has not engaged in a dyad with clients yet. One time, he has decided to meet a client, Dionisio, who has seen his product. Unfortunately, because he has lacked enough confidence in facing people he failed to meet Dionisio. Logro really felt discouraged and pathetic of himself. Logro didn’t know what to do because of the first failure. Morroco, a close friend of Logro, came to the rescue to support him with his product and advised him on the technique of winning a client. He advised Logro to face the mirror and try to do self-talk. He should also possess, according to Morroco, self-realization that success can be achieved through good communication. Another chance has come to Logro. Kentucky, a merchandiser, knew about his program and he was so amazed when he actually experienced it. Logro being a learned person has win Kentucky’s trust by applying Morroco’s advises. Finally, Logrohas satisfied himself.

thankyouuu

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
That would be doing your homework for you, and we don't do that.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It's also a duplicate post.

emsr2d2