• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Danish
      • Home Country:
      • Denmark
      • Current Location:
      • Denmark

• Post Thanks / Like

Wink Help me correct the english in this Engineering JOB application. i will pray for you

Hello, i am new and desperate for help from someone professional or someone with more knowledge in sentence making in English.
    I am applying for a job in English, as an engineer..But my native language is Danish so, i need some help with this. please do help me and i will pray for you :), i really need this job.

Electrical Engineer who appreciates cooperation and achieve results
    I am writing to apply for the Grid Connection Development position advertised in DONG energy’s website.
    The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
    ∑ Educational experience with Grid connection.
    ∑ Experience with DIgSILENT: PowerFactory, RTDS and DSL.
    ∑ Experience with analytical data processing.
    ∑ Experience with MATLAB programming for professional mathematical presentations.
    ∑ Technical experience with Transformers, Motors and Generators.
    ∑ Experience with other simulation programs related to power electronic.
    With a B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering, I have the knowledge and experience required for this job. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.
    In the Add, that you posted in [website link removed] you stated that you are searching for someone with experience and knowledge with Transformers and cables, along with good communication skills and experience with analytical approach to the work. I believe I am that person, as I have a vast experience in the listed requirements. In addition, I am fluent in English, Danish and Persian.
    Me as colleague
    I as a colleague will put a lot of effort on building a good relationship with my partners and create trusting relationships with my colleagues. I think the most important thing to achieve a good result is for one self to contribute as much as possible, thus be a good example to others, and motivate them to do the same. This way of thinking, have I gained through years of experience with my colleagues at other international and national companies through hard work.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 29-Sep-2014 at 00:18. Reason: Link removed