Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Setswana
Home Country
South Africa
Current Location
South Africa
Application for Bursary in InformationStudies.

My name isMusola and I am a Library assistant at ........... in .............

Iam currently studying with Unisa doing a Degree in Information Science and I amin level one. So far I have passed four modules, that is Fundamentals ofcommunication,
Englishfor Academic Purpose, End-user Computing, Introduction to Information Scienceand Business Management. At the moment I have register three modules and willbe writing my exams in Oct/Nov.

Mygoal is to see myself as a Librarian in three years’ time. Due to my financial situation, I am totallyreliant on the generosity of the Department to support my studies as I hadchallenges before and this resulted in me having to break during the whole oflast year.

I wouldlike to express my thanks for the time and consideration you’ve taken to reviewmy bursary application. I look forward to hearing from the bursary committee.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You are applying for a scholarship, right?

Application for Bursary in InformationStudies.

My name is Musola and I am a Library assistant at ........... in .............

I am currently studying with Unisa pursuing a Degree in Information Science and I am at level one. So far I have passed four modules, that is Fundamentals of communication,
English for Academic Purposes, End-user Computing, Introduction to Information Science, and Business Management. At the moment I have register three modules and will be writing my exams in Oct/Nov.

My goal is to see myself as a Librarian in three years’ time. Due to my financial situation, I am totally reliant on the generosity of the Department to support my studies as I had challenges before and this resulted in me having to break during the whole of last year.

I would like to express my thanks for the time and consideration you’ve taken to review my bursary application. I look forward to hearing from the bursary committee.

Got to go!

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try: