1. Yes, you are correct
2. Blew a hole in etc - means that she was so good at her performance that everyone was really taken aback and thought she was excellent.
3. She wasn’t as angry as she was, well, on fire - On fire means that you are excelling at something, really fantastic, you are on fire.
4. the audience no longer existed for her - she wasn't thinking about the audience anymore, all she could think about was her performance, enjoying herself, she was totally engrossed in what she was doing.
4. but her voice soared beyond them, above it all, living only for itself as the song came to an end - the audience were making a lot of noice, but because she wasn't thinking about them anymore and she was singing at the top of her voice she could only hear herself, again she was totally engrossed in what she was doing.
5. Can't help, don't know myself.
Interested in Language