- Start very sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
Now I will move on to your question. You asked "Should I learn English with movies?" The answer is no. You should learn English at classes and by studying at home on your own, using grammar books and exercises and online resources.
You can practise and hone your English using TV shows, movies, radio broadcasts, podcasts and any other form of English you can find. People learn in different ways so you will have to work out what is best for you.
Student or Learner