Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Australia
The following is an email for a childcare director. Could you please have a look at it and let me know your suggestions to improve it.

Dear Rukmini,
I finalized selecting photos and will give you the selected ones as soon as possible. I selected almost 3000 photos which is enough to show for 1 or 2 hours depending on the slide show speed using Windows Photo Viewer. Please feel free to double check it. I’m happy to do any revision you want.
I really enjoyed looking at the photos. They brought a smile on my face or even sometimes laugh when I looked at them. This was hard emotionally for me to delete some of the photos but I had to do that.
Now I know how children are happy, active and creative at the MCCC. Kiavash was looking at the photos as well. When he was finding himself and his friends he pointed the photo and try to say the names. We enjoyed this Mom and son time. I’m very happy and more satisfied than before Kiavash spends his time in the MCCC.
I appreciate all of the support from the MCCC, especially baby’s room staffs.

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
The following is an email for a childcare director. Could you please have a look at it and let me know your suggestions to improve it.

Dear Rukmini,
I finalized the selection of photos and will give you the selected ones as soon as possible. I selected almost 3000 photos which is enough to show for one or two hours depending on the slide show speed using Windows Photo Viewer. Please feel free to double check it. I’m happy to do any revision you want.
I really enjoyed looking at the photos. They brought a smile on my face and even sometimes a laugh when I looked at them. This was hard emotionally for me to delete some of the photos but I had to do that.
Now I know how happy, active and creative the children are at the MCCC. Kiavash was looking at the photos as well. When he found himself and his friends he pointed the photo and tried to say the names. We enjoyed this Mom and son time. I’m very happy and more than satisfied now that Kiavash is attending the MCCC. I appreciate all of the support from the MCCC, especially the baby’s room staff.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.