Can I use three question in one sentence ? And how many question mark should I use

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassemabdullah

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
Hi,

Thanks for helping me. Please I have three questions in one sentence how I can write it, how many question mark should I use. do I need to use comma or semi-comma

Below the question that I need to use it in one sentences.

Why I need to Study in UK,Why I need to study in leicester university, Why I want to Study English?

I need to use it in one sentence

Regards

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Why do you need them in one sentence? Also, you need to know that none of them are questions or sentences.

Sentences would be: 1) Why do I need to study in the UK? 2) Why do I need to study in/at Leicester University? 3) Why do I want to study English?

nassemabdullah

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
Re: Can I use three question in one sentence ?And how many question mark should I use

Why do you need them in one sentence? Also, you need to know that none of them are questions or sentences.

Sentences would be: 1) Why do I need to study in the UK? 2) Why do I need to study in/at Leicester University? 3) Why do I want to study English?

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. Please I need them in one sentence because I try to write essay and I need to included all in one sentence.

Regards

SoothingDave

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: Can I use three question in one sentence ?And how many question mark should I use

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. Please I need them in one sentence because I try to write essay and I need to included all in one sentence.

Regards

Does someone have a gun to your head?

They aren't all one sentence and they should not be.

nassemabdullah

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

There is no essay that requires three thoughts to be in one sentence.

If it is a must for you, you could write: "I don't understand why I need to study in the UK, why I need to study at Leicester University, or why I need to study English".

Status
Not open for further replies.