Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Designing a lesson plan is important to do for teacher before teaching. As we know that all teaching and learning processes aim at reaching goals and objectives which have been set. Teacher has to organize materials before, and makes it easier for teacher to organize the time and activity flow in classes. on the other hand, not all teacher can design the lesson plan well. Some teachers have difficulties when arranging the activities in that lesson plan. So, what is your opinion about designing a good lesson plan?, how to do it?, is there criteria or rubric for categorizing the lesson plan whether it's good lesson plan or not?
Thanks for your answer, it will help me in my future teaching.

alfan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
yes that is it, lesson has a vital role in the success of teaching. thus, as the teacher it is important to arrange the good activity in the class. again, by the good lesson plan, when the teacher absent, another teacher can replace the class with the guidance of the lesson plan.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Thanks for answer Alfan.
I agree with you. It’s better for teacher to make clear instruction for the activity. Moreover, the objectives of the lesson will be more specific. It may help the another teacher to do the lesson plan if the teacher absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.