This is for a grade 12 English U level course
I have to write a 2 page (double spaced) commencement address for English class and it must include the following rhetorical devices:
Rhetorical Question(s)

I think I have included all except Juxtaposition (so if you could suggest one to include that would be awesome!)

Here's the essay (Rough draft). I do not need to be told about grammer errors since its still a rough draft, but any suggestions for where I could include more rhetorical devices would be appreciated (the more the better)

Here I stand

There was once a man who achieved greatness, not by following his passion, but by doing just the opposite. This man had a passion for Western history, dance, and dabbled in Eastern mysticism. This man attended College at a prestigious liberal arts school. This man was a college dropout who scrounged the local temple for free food. Yet, this man became the co-founder and CEO of one of the biggest billion dollar companies in the world. This man was Steve Jobs.

All of our lives we are told to “do what you love and the money will follow” and that in order to attain happiness we must “follow our passions”. Although, there are many things wrong with this advice.

Some of you may have a good idea of a passion in which you wish to pursue in the future, but I also know that many of you do not. What happens to those graduates who have not found something they are truly passionate about yet? Are they destined to fail?
In order to do what you love, it is assumed that you have a pre-existing passion in which you can follow. A study was taken at a Canadian University where students were subjected to a series of surveys which asked the students about their passions in life. It was determined that less than five percent of the students had a passion that was even remotely relevant to a career choice.

It is also assumed that you will automatically be successful and happy in whatever you do, simply because you are passionate about it. In the real world, “No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care” (Theodore Roosevelt). The money is not going to “follow” unless you truly have the skills within your field that appeal to others. Being either your boss, clients, customers, or whoever.
You should not be looking to apply your passion --whatever it may be-- to a future career path. Unless you are one of the five percent with a realistic passion you are likely to be unsuccessful and left feeling regretful, and disappointed. If you are passionate about hockey, working as a sales clerk at a store that sells sporting goods is not likely going to make you happy.

Instead you should focus on your talents, and put those skills toward a possible career path. As you grow better at these skills, your interest and passion towards that field will also grow as well, like a snowball effect. Look at Steve Jobs for instance. His passion was Western history and dance, but his success was not in anything near that field of work. He received as many would see as a “lucky break” as described by his autobiographers in the computer business industry. As his company grew, and his skills grew to, he became passionate about his work, and eventually became very happy and successful.

Although, success does not come easily, you are going to have to work hard to become successful, you are going to have to contest to copious amounts of work to become successful, you are going to need to utilize the strength of your whole mind and body to become successful, and you are going to have to learn to fail in order to become successful.

As you move through the years of University, College or where ever life takes you, there are going to be innumerable encumbrances strewn in your path. Your greatness will be defined by your ability to drive through those hardships and push it into top gear until you reach the finish line. You are never going to make it in the game if you give up after a few failed attempts.

Thomas Edison failed over 10,000 times when he was working on the light bulb, yet he never even dreamed of giving up. It was through his hard work and determination in which he became one of the greatest inventors known to this day.

Now, here I go. But, not alone. I go along with ever other graduate seated here today. I say farewell to this institution, the teachers, and everyone who has helped guide us get to this day today. As you leave this ceremony, if you are to remember anything from what I have said, remember this: you will not attain success from following in your passion, but you will attain passion from following in your success.