Hello everyone,Please proofread the following letter to school principal in regards to some issues we concern and would like to have an appointment with school:
1. Class/subject arrangement- my son got a C on mathematics last semester because one of math classes overlapped science class. He tried to inform the school however there wasn't an appropriate class for him both math and science, they responded, so that he could attended only science class, not the math class which was a lecturing one. That explains why he didn't get to perform well on math exams as he normally does.
2. School clubs- musical clubs and sports club
3. School academic plans for year 10 students.

I tried to include all concerns into the letter and I want it to look polite and show how much those concerns matter to us.Thank you all for your time. :)

Dear Mrs.________,I am ______, my son is currently attending year 9. He started his studies at mainstream school this year after a whole year of English courses at _______(current school's international college) We can all see his language competence has improved tremendously.

I am writing this letter to express our strong concern on school class arrangement next year in regards to the issue we had last semester: he got a C plus on mathematics last semester because one of math classes were overlapped science class. He informed the school however there wasn't an appropriate class for him both math and science, they responded, so that he could attend only science class, not the math class which was a lecturing one. That explains why he didn't get to perform well on math exams as he normally does. Besides, he plays for school basketball representative team. What is the plan and any training assistance for the players? Moreover, we'd like to know more information about school's musical and dance clubs that doesn't show much on the website.

It is our humble request to you that we like to make an appointment with school to discuss further sometime next week during day time.

Your Sincerely,
(my signature)