[General] I will send this paragraph to my manager I need the best form from gramar, period to

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousif4ever

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
United States
  • Hello, this is Yousif Mark. I am preparing for the English language examination. I am studying both English and Network at the same time in an attempt to become proficient in both subjects. You recommended that I learn more English and I am working at that. I am reading a lot of essays and newspaper articles, plus listening to the news in English. It will soon be a month since we met. I want to pursue my dream major by continuing to take this Network course and developing my mastery of English. I would like to take the English examination as soon as possible. Can you set a specific time for the test? Thanking you in advance for you help, regards,
    Yousif Mark

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
  • Hello, this is Yousif Mark. I am preparing for the English language examination. I am studying both English and Network at the same time in an attempt to become proficient in both subjects. You recommended that I learn more English, and I am working at that. I am reading a lot of essays and newspaper articles, plus listening to the news in English. It will soon be a month since we met. I want to pursue my dream major by continuing to take this Network course and developing my mastery of English. I would like to take the English examination as soon as possible. Can you set a specific time for the test? Thank you for you help.
  • Regards,
    Yousif Mark

:up:

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I wouldn't change a thing except to agree with Tarheel's punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.