• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Morocco
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Hi every body,

I'm 35 years old and i have been In united states for 2 years. My mean concern is pronounciation. I have a very Heavy accent and i have also a poor vocabulary. I made a progress because In the begining when i just came to the us a was enable to speak or even undrestand the talk. Now i'am able to speak and undrestand but many poeple are not able sometimes to undrestand somes words because of my pronounciation.
    i'am planning to Work and i would Like To do the same job that i did when i was overseas. I worked like an auditor.
    i would to have some advices or Help to improve my pronounciation and devellope my vocabulary.

Thanks in advance,

sincerely

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Hi every body,

Quote Originally Posted by Souma35 View Post
    Hi every body everybody.

I'm 35 years old and I have been in The United States for 2 years. My mean main concern is pronounciation pronunciation. I have a very heavy accent and I have also a poor vocabulary. I have made a progress because in the beginning, when I had just came arrived to in the us a USA, I was enable unable to speak or even undrestand understand the talk language. Now i'am I'm able to speak and undrestand understand but sometimes many poeple people are not able sometimes to undrestand understand somes some of my words because of my pronounciation pronunciation.

i'am I'm planning to work and I would like to do the same job that I did when I was overseas. I worked like as an auditor.
    I would like to have some advices advice or help to improve my pronounciation pronunciation and devellope develop my vocabulary.

Thanks in advance.

sincerely Unnecessary
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see the numerous corrections I have made to your post. I think you have more problems than pronunciation. Your written English needs to improve a lot especially if you want to work in the USA. You will have to complete job application forms and, if you work as an auditor, you will have to write complex reports. Look at all my corrections very carefully.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.