Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
In my job location, the accessibility to net is very very bad. i wanna buy a smartphone.
One of way to learn English is to prepare our environment. It means make all of things to learn English. for example for each day write a popular quotes or write our schedule in English. What is your idea about this?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]In[/STRIKE] At my job location, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] accessibility to the net is very, very bad. I [STRIKE]wanna[/STRIKE] want to buy a smartphone.

One [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] way to learn English is to prepare our environment. It means make all of things to learn English. For example, [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] each day write a popular [STRIKE]quotes[/STRIKE] quote or write our schedule in English. [STRIKE]What is your idea[/STRIKE] What do you think about this?

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I don't know what you mean by "prepare our environment" or "It means make all of things to learn English". Do you mean that you think it is important to surround yourself with things which help you to learn English?

I'm not sure what relevance the fact that you want to buy a smartphone has.

Last edited:

eghbali66

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I don't know what you mean by "prepare our environment" or "It means make all of things to learn English". Do you mean that you think it is important to surround yourself with things which help you to learn English?

I'm not sure what relevance the fact that you want to buy a smartphone has.

Hi EMSR.
Wow, my english writing was a bit bad. do you agree??
It's relevance to buying smartphone is that i can search in the internet, and comment in this forums, and improve my english skill, or listen to musics or audio books.
Your sentences could explain what I mean (Surround yourself)exactly, thanks.
Your english skill is very high....

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi EMSR2D2 (if you are going to quote usernames, please quote them in full.)
Wow, my English writing was a bit bad. Do you agree? (A single punctuation mark suffices.)
[strike]It's[/strike] The relevance [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of buying a smartphone is that I can search [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] the internet, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] comment in this [STRIKE]forums[/STRIKE] forum, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] improve my English skill, or listen to [STRIKE]musics[/STRIKE] music or audio books.
Your sentences [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] explain what I mean by "surround yourself" exactly, thanks.
Your English skill is very high.

Please see my amendments above. Your English isn't bad but there are some basic mistakes and you definitely need to work on your punctuation and capitalisation. Always follow these rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Microsoft, China)

eghbali66

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thanks, But I think we departed from the main subject. Do you agree?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Not really, no. I corrected your first post, which is what I assumed you wanted. I then helped you further by making corrections to your next post. All the comments made on this forum are intended to help learners to improve their English.

Status
Not open for further replies.