Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
i posted an essay and i would like anyone to help me finiding the mistakes and correct them as well :cry:

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
We don't do homework here, Siinda. Your teacher will mark it.

Siinda

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
i needed some help because i couldn't find the mistakes that my teacher told me to correct in the essay that i wrote

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I posted an essay and ​I would like [STRIKE]anyone[/STRIKE] someone to help me [STRIKE]finiding[/STRIKE] find the mistakes and correct them as well. :cry:

I needed some help because I couldn't find the mistakes that my teacher told me to correct in the essay that I wrote.

Please see my corrections to your posts above, in red. Are these the kinds of errors you make regularly in your English writing?

Siinda

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
thank you that's what i need :) but actually the mistakes that i made in this essay :

The rise of unisex fragrances

Why is it that women love perfume as much as men love cars ?

This will never be the case after making the « Just for us » perfume.

« Just for us » is a new version of perfume, inspired from the oriental fragrance the « Oud » . Our perfume is created with a unique source of « oud » which is 100% natural , this new fragrance is powerfull and seductive that attracts mainly both sexes.
The liquid of the perfume is also innovative ; it is colored in black but becomes invisible when it touches the skin. « Just for us » shows that just a few ingredients can make a big impression. Votes of pear, saffron and orange flowers that enhances the sensuality of the Oud at the core.
Such a unique and smooth scent fragrance is available as 50 ml and 75 ml at rates of 150£ .
As well, this refreshing scent works for gals and guys; So why don’t you just be one of us ?

and thank you in advance

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
We don't do homework- that's your job.

Status