Hi!. How is it going?
"I´m going out ´till late tonight". Does it mean I am going out
´till 4,5,6... a.m tonight?
Maybe there´s another expression to mean that, so...
help me!. I just translated from Spanish to
English. But, anyway, if it´s right
tell me as well. Thanks in advance!
These might be more common:
1. I'm going to stay out late tonight.
2. I won't be back till late tonight.
3. I'm going to be late back tonight.
I would understand "late" here to mean "midnight-ish"; or perhaps 1 o'clock in the morning.
For 4am, I would say:
4. I'll be back in the early hours of the morning.
5. I won't be back till the early hours of tomorrow morning.