• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Bangladesh

Design development consultants limited

Design development consultants limited was founded as a partnership firm in 1972 and later was converted into a private into a private limited company in 1978. Over the years, according to a sector review carried out by the Swedish Federation of Architects & consulting Engineers in 2004, DDC was ranked as the 88th largest among the top 200 consultants of the World.
    DDC as a multi –Disciplinary consulting firm has been providing services to the government, private and international organizations. DDC offers a full range of services from project conception to completion including project preparatory technical assistance, project identification, techno-economic feasibility study, field surveys/investigations, environmental and social impact assessment, planning, detailed design, documentation, project management and monitoring, implementation supervision/assistance, operation and maintenance service, institutional and organizational strengthening, post implementation evaluation etc.Design development consultants limited was founded as a partnership firm in 1972 and later was converted into a private into a private limited company in 1978. Over the years, according to a sector review carried out by the Swedish Federation of Architects & consulting Engineers in 2004, DDC was ranked as the 88th largest among the top 200 consultants of the World.
    DDC as a multi – [ADVERTISING LINK REMOVED] has been providing services to the government, private and international organizations. DDC offers a full range of services from project conception to completion including project preparatory technical assistance, project identification, techno-economic feasibility study, field surveys/investigations, environmental and social impact assessment, planning, detailed design, documentation, project management and monitoring, implementation supervision/assistance, operation and maintenance service, institutional and organizational strengthening, post implementation evaluation etc.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 28-Oct-2014 at 09:16. Reason: Advertising removed

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Design development consultants limited

And your point is......?
    I'm not a teacher of English, but I have spoken it for (almost) all of my life....

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Out of interest I ran the OP through https://www.usingenglish.com/resourc...statistics.php. I attach the results.

If (I shook hands with these people, I'd count my fingers

b

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Spam. Dealt with.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.