Student or Learner
Hi , there
Iam a student who is facing english writing problems ; please i want to improove my english writing skills ( can you tell me what stratgie should i follow ??????
please i have a reall dream to be an english writer, but what iam suposing to do ???
I do not even know how to write a good-strond-killer ESSAY + how to write an INTRODUCTION + STRONG THESIS STATMENT + ....... HOW TO WRITE THE SUPPORTING PARAGRAPHS + HOW TO WRITE A CONCLUSION
Please maybe you will respond by saying that : YOU DO NOT HELP STUDENTS IN THESE MATTERS ,
Please i need you help , because in my country we do not have full access to Fculty staff + we're not an anglo- country
Please iam relying on your help because i have a reall dream to realize and without your help , i will not be able to do it .
Thanks and thanks for giving me much time
Helping people with their English is exactly what we do here.
Please see the corrections I have made to your post in red. You will see that you are making some very basic mistakes with your written English. Start by following these rules:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Microsoft, Shakespeare).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Don't write entire words in capital letters - it's the written equivalent of shouting.
Use full words. Don't use + instead of "and".
"Iam" does not exist. It's "I am" or "I'm".
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.