• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Morocco
      • Current Location:
      • Morocco

HELLO I NEED help

Hi , there

Iam a student who is facing english writing problems ; please i want to improove my english writing skills ( can you tell me what stratgie should i follow ??????

please i have a reall dream to be an english writer, but what iam suposing to do ???

I do not even know how to write a good-strond-killer ESSAY + how to write an INTRODUCTION + STRONG THESIS STATMENT + ....... HOW TO WRITE THE SUPPORTING PARAGRAPHS + HOW TO WRITE A CONCLUSION

Please maybe you will respond by saying that : YOU DO NOT HELP STUDENTS IN THESE MATTERS ,

Please i need you help , because in my country we do not have full access to Fculty staff + we're not an anglo- country

Please iam relying on your help because i have a reall dream to realize and without your help , i will not be able to do it .

Thanks and thanks for giving me much time

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: HELLO I NEED help

Quote Originally Posted by peacelover View Post
    Hi (no comma here) there​.

Iam I am a student who is facing English writing problems. Please I want to improove improve my English writing skills. ( Can you tell me what stratgie strategy/strategies I should i follow? ??????

please I have a reall real dream to be an English writer, but what iam am I suposing supposed to do? ???

I do not even know how to write a good-strond-killer good/strong/killer ESSAY essay, how to write an INTRODUCTION an introduction, STRONG THESIS STATMENT a strong thesis statement + ....... or HOW TO WRITE THE SUPPORTING PARAGRAPHS + HOW TO WRITE A CONCLUSION how to write supporting paragraphs or a conclusion.

Please Maybe you will respond by saying that YOU DO NOT HELP STUDENTS IN THESE MATTERS , you do not help students with these matters.

Please I need your help (no comma here) because in my country we do not have full access to Ffaculty staff and we're I am not in an anglo- English-speaking country.

Please iam I am relying on your help because I have a reall real dream to realize and without your help, I will not be able to do it.

Thanks and Thanks for giving me much your time.
    Welcome to the forum.

Helping people with their English is exactly what we do here.

Please see the corrections I have made to your post in red. You will see that you are making some very basic mistakes with your written English. Start by following these rules:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    - End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
    - Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
    - Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Microsoft, Shakespeare).
    - Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
    - Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

Don't write entire words in capital letters - it's the written equivalent of shouting.
    Use full words. Don't use + instead of "and".
    "Iam" does not exist. It's "I am" or "I'm".
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.