My first comment is that all the answers are a little unnatural. However, both "hurried" and "rushed" could be acceptable. It's not a good question. They were "shown quickly to their seats".
Note my corrections in red above. Remember these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise proper nouns.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Student or Learner