Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Tanzania
Current Location
Tanzania
I would like to inform your office that I have already started attending my course in MSc Marketing at Mzumbe University but I have faced the challenge of time for attending the class.

I have been registered to attend classes at 19:00 -22:00 hours which is very inconvenient to me. I therefore request your office either to allow me to attend class during working hours from 8:30 to 11:30 (which is two and half hours) Monday to Friday as per attached timetable or allowed to change my programme from Ms. Marketing to MBA corporate Management which start from 16:00 to 19:00 , time which will be convenient to me.

Your advice and approval for this matter is sought

Yours sincerely,

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I would like to inform your office that I have already started attending my course in MSc Marketing at Mzumbe University but I have faced [STRIKE]the challenge of time for attending the class[/STRIKE] some problems with the timing of the classes.

I [STRIKE]have been registered[/STRIKE] am required to attend classes [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] from 19:00-22:00 hours which is unfortunately very inconvenient [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for me.

I would [STRIKE]therefore[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]request your office either to allow me[/STRIKE] prefer to attend class during working hours from 8:30 to 11:30 ([STRIKE]which[/STRIKE][STRIKE] is[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]two and half[/STRIKE] 2.5 hours) Monday to Friday as per the attached timetable or request that I be allowed to change my programme from Ms. Marketing to MBA Corporate Management, with classes [STRIKE]which start[/STRIKE] from 16:00 to 19:00, [STRIKE]time[/STRIKE] which [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would be much more convenient [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for me.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you agree to my request and, if so, which option you will authorise.

[STRIKE]Your advice and approval for this matter is sought[/STRIKE]

Yours sincerely,

See above. I think you should explain why the classes from 1900-2200 are so inconvenient for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.