Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hello! Could you please edit my essay?. It's my essay that I had prepared to submit for tomorrow. It is very important for me! :-(
Thanks in advance

living in hostels and living at home

When I enter universities, I usually far way from home. Because the distance from school to home so far so I have to choose [between] living in dormitories or living at home. Either place has some advantages .I prefer to live in a dormitory at the university

First, living in the dormitory and living at home have different convenience. living in the dormitory is more convenient to go to school than at home because that living in the dormitory I'm easy and closed to go to class, but living at home I have to take bus or ride motorcycle to go to school. Moreover, I even easy to be late for class and also waste too much time on transportation, so I can save a lot of time and money when traveling between their dormitories and classrooms..
Second, one of the differences between living at home and in the dormitory is how much freedom I can have because living at home means I will be limited to do something or be disciplined by our parents. I have to follow rules and fit the home routine.but living in the dorm I can have my full 24 hours free time .I can do whatever, whenever, anywhere, without anyone to manage.

In addition, living in a dormitory gives me a chance to make new friends. I can be a friend with my roommate's friends. I can make new friends at the dining room or lounge, and I can be a friend with students on my floor. Furthermore, if I feel lonely, miss my family or am having a hard time understanding some topics, I can go to them, even at mid night.

In conclusion, there are advantages in both living at home and living off dorm. But in my opinion, I really want to living in dorm. Because I can live with more freedom, earn jobs to spend more and obtain work skills, concentrate on studying better and do whatever I like.

My favorite subject in school
My favorite subject in school is Mathematics. It is my favorite because I never have difficulty with it and always get good marks in tests.

I like my favorite subject ( Mathematics) because of many reasons. Math is easy to do solve the problem. I like using numbers, fractions, decimals and so much more.
Mathematics always gives me a level of satisfaction and extra energy while studying. I can solve problems related to mathematics for hours without getting bored..
The major reason why I like mathematics is that I do not have to memorize everything like a parrot like I have to do in other subjects. Meanwhile, History and Geography require a lot of memory work. Remembering dates and other facts is hard work compared with the formulas in mathematical.
The one advantage I have in being good in Mathematics is that I do not have to spend a lot of time on it. Homework and tests are an easy way. So I have plenty of time left over to study other subjects.
That’s why I love math. In future I want to become a mathematician. I'm sure that today all sciences are needed to mathematics. You cannot do anything without having knowledge of mathematics.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Please read the forum rules at the top of the forum page:

This forum is for only two things: Your real-life (non-academic) writing needs, or help understanding teacher's comments after you have turned in an essay. We cannot help you review or revise an academic assignment before it is turned in -- your teacher needs to see your work, not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.