Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Greek
      • Home Country:
      • Greece
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Could I post the link of my survey to get feedback on the language's structure used?

Hi, I'm a PhD student at Newcastle University and I'm looking at the use of online technologies by the public in order to engage with the academic community. I've prepared a questionnaire in English and I would like to do a pre-test in order to make sure that the language that is used is appropriate, there aren't any misunderstandings regarding the questions etc. Could I post the link in the General Discussion in case there are any members that are willing to give feedback? Will it be considered a spam?

Thanks.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Could I post the link of my survey to get feedback on the language's structure us

I have no problem with that. However, please note that users can't post links until they've made ten posts on the forum. You might want to have a look around the other sections of the forum and perhaps answer some public questions until you get to ten posts.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Greek
      • Home Country:
      • Greece
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Could I post the link of my survey to get feedback on the language's structure us

Thank you!