Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
I am writing this letter to apply for the above position as Volunteer on your peaceful and sacred space…X..Your family is well knowing indeed, after I read more about your great job in the internet I immediately knew that I wanted to be a part of it.
I believe that the vision of the eye is limited but the vision of the heart transcends all barriers of time Currently, I am walking in my truth im dreaming of having a precious human life by expanding my heart to others.I feel the need to grow as a person, enriching my culture, language ,learning and enlarging my sphere of knowledge .Moreover, the opportunity of internships and volunteering at …X..will provide me huge possibility of having international exposure and multicultural perspective.
In july 2010 I obtained my master degree in advanced business studies .I wrote my end of studies project on management about the kaizen philosophy and, I’m particularly interested in your project, because my aim is to work in an international field related to social work . I also did different trainings and I obtained experience in working with wide variety of people. I have been a sales assistant, commercial assistant, and cashier. I enjoy working with people and know how to deal with conflicts. I can adjust easily to fit into any work environment and have no problem working as part of a team .I can also function individually by taking the initiative and the responsibility to accomplish tasks on my own. I can perform equally well in any environment and cope effectively with the stresses of reaching a deadline. I am quick to adapt to new situations and enjoy challenges in my work.
I have become much more worthy of great life full of happiness and joy ,much more thankful for all my blessings after my visit to china (pekin, shangai, hong kong). I want to connect with unhappy children, because it is truly touching to bring hope and help to them with such honesty and care. it will be an honor for me to participate in such mission and to see humanity not just humans .In addition to be a member in this united family so that we can change child’s life and support his family happily share them with many others .I feel this opportunity would mean a great deal for my professional and personal growth. I’m a highly motivated, tolerant and dynamic individual with outstanding communication and organization skills.
…X..remind me of this blessing world in which we can cultivate happiness with others , that’s why im so interested to join you. I will get an enormous reward if I will awaken smile and consciousness within human being by treating every child in danger with the highest compassion and generosity.
My other activities and interests include painting photography listening to music, watching documentaries and spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy mediation. Reading is also an important part in my life
Im eager to meet new challenges and find ways to improve myself. I am ready to learn and I would be very grateful if you give me a chance to contribute to this project.
I thank for your time and hope for a positive response.
If you have any questions? Please contact me via e_mail. I look forward to your reply.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

Your family is well-known indeed.

Space after commas, periods, etc., not before them. Space between paragraphs. Use apostrophes for contractions.

(I've got to go now, but maybe I'll have more comments later.)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.