Student or Learner
what is a paradox in literature? and exampes from poetry.?
You seem to have misunderstood the purpose of this forum. We are not here to replace your own work, study and research. We are here to answer questions about specific questions you have with specific bits of the English language.
See my corrections to your post above. Always follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.