• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Bahrain

My Day

My Day

I don't like to write about my day positively whereas it is negative. I often wake up at 07:00 am, holding my boredom and gloom. Lazily, I prepare myself for work, and I go there by my old car. I always don't have breakfast and I will not do. When I get there I shake their dirty hands, and start my black workday at university. A whole lot of tiring administrative works are waiting for me, and although I hate them, I do them very perfectly. Because I am not a racist, I hate all people surround me, faculty members, staff and students as well as the garbage men.

I often finish my work at 2:00 pm, and go to have lunch. Donít expect that I look for the best of restaurants, on the contrary, I search for those old and dirty restaurants because they are cheap and uncrowded. I dislike the fish and chicken, because I didnít eat any single meal does not contain them nearly 7 years ago. Finally, I donít like to tell what happen after having lunch, I donít like to disturb your mood more.
    Last edited by IAmActive; 16-Nov-2014 at 17:13.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: My Day

Quote Originally Posted by IAmActive View Post
    My Day

I don't like to write about my day positively when it is negative. I often wake up at 07:00 am, holding my boredom and gloom inside. Lazily, I prepare myself for work, and I go there in my old car. I don't always have breakfast but sometimes I do. When I get there I shake their dirty hands, and start my black workday at university. A whole lot of tiring administrative work waits for me, and although I hate it, I do it very well. Because I am not a racist, I hate everybody -- faculty members, staff and students as well as the garbage men.

I often finish my work at 2:00 pm, and go to have lunch. Donít expect that I look for the best of restaurants. On the contrary, I search for those old and dirty restaurants because they are cheap and uncrowded. I dislike the fish and chicken, because I used to eat nothing but fish and chicken and got tired of it. Finally, I don't want to tell you what happens after lunch. I donít want to disturb your mood more.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

When will you submit your essay to your teacher, IAmActive?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Bahrain

I will never submit such essay to any teacher. I am preparing myself for the IELTS test, so I daily write to get familiar with writing fastly and on every topic.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by IAmActive View Post
    I will never submit such this essay to any a teacher. I am preparing myself for the IELTS test, so I daily write daily to get become familiar with writing fastly quickly/fast and on every topic.
    Note my corrections above. There is no such word as "fastly".
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Quote Originally Posted by emsr2d2 View Post
    Note my corrections above. There is no such word as "fastly".
    Yeah, well, slowly is a word. So why not fastly?

(My favorite line from that brief essay/story:

Because I am not a racist, I hate everybody -- faculty members, staff and students as well as the garbage men.

(I would have said: "Because I am not prejudiced...." But IAmActive wanted to use racist. (I aim to please. ))

(I was able to make sense out of sentences that made no sense. Am I a genius or what? )

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Perhaps:

I am not prejudiced. I hate everybody--faculty members, staff, students--even the garbage men.

or

I show no partiality. I hate everybody--faculty members, staff, students--even the garbage men.