Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
India
Current Location
Bahrain
My Day​

I don't like to write about my day positively whereas it is negative. I often wake up at 07:00 am, holding my boredom and gloom. Lazily, I prepare myself for work, and I go there by my old car. I always don't have breakfast and I will not do. When I get there I shake their dirty hands, and start my black workday at university. A whole lot of tiring administrative works are waiting for me, and although I hate them, I do them very perfectly. Because I am not a racist, I hate all people surround me, faculty members, staff and students as well as the garbage men.

I often finish my work at 2:00 pm, and go to have lunch. Don’t expect that I look for the best of restaurants, on the contrary, I search for those old and dirty restaurants because they are cheap and uncrowded. I dislike the fish and chicken, because I didn’t eat any single meal does not contain them nearly 7 years ago. Finally, I don’t like to tell what happen after having lunch, I don’t like to disturb your mood more.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My Day​

I don't like to write about my day positively when it is negative. I often wake up at 07:00 am, holding my boredom and gloom inside. Lazily, I prepare myself for work, and I go there in my old car. I don't always have breakfast but sometimes I do. When I get there I shake their dirty hands, and start my black workday at university. A whole lot of tiring administrative work waits for me, and although I hate it, I do it very well. Because I am not a racist, I hate everybody -- faculty members, staff and students as well as the garbage men.

I often finish my work at 2:00 pm, and go to have lunch. Don’t expect that I look for the best of restaurants. On the contrary, I search for those old and dirty restaurants because they are cheap and uncrowded. I dislike the fish and chicken, because I used to eat nothing but fish and chicken and got tired of it. Finally, I don't want to tell you what happens after lunch. I don’t want to disturb your mood more.

:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit your essay to your teacher, IAmActive?

IAmActive

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
India
Current Location
Bahrain
I will never submit such essay to any teacher. I am preparing myself for the IELTS test, so I daily write to get familiar with writing fastly and on every topic. :-D

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I will never submit [STRIKE]such[/STRIKE] this essay to [STRIKE]any[/STRIKE] a teacher. I am preparing myself for the IELTS test, so I [STRIKE]daily[/STRIKE] write daily to [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] become familiar with writing [STRIKE]fastly[/STRIKE] quickly/fast and on every topic. :-D

Note my corrections above. There is no such word as "fastly".

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Note my corrections above. There is no such word as "fastly".

Yeah, well, slowly is a word. So why not fastly? ;-)

(My favorite line from that brief essay/story:

Because I am not a racist, I hate everybody -- faculty members, staff and students as well as the garbage men.

(I would have said: "Because I am not prejudiced...." But IAmActive wanted to use racist. (I aim to please. ;-)))

(I was able to make sense out of sentences that made no sense. Am I a genius or what? ;-))

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

I am not prejudiced. I hate everybody--faculty members, staff, students--even the garbage men.

or

I show no partiality. I hate everybody--faculty members, staff, students--even the garbage men.

Status
Not open for further replies.