Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Is there any teacher who corrects the following paragraphs
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Last Monday I went to TaJ Mobile market to repair my mobile phone set. By mistake I parked my car at Taj Mobile market I had not seen no parking sign. A lot of cars and motorcycles were already parked there. Due to rush in the mobile repairing shop I left the shop because I had no time to wait there for repairing the phone set. When I reached at the parking place where I parked my car it was not there. People at the place said your car took by police so I rushed the KK police station to get my car . When I reached the spot where my car was held, the so called police men placed their table broken and chair on the footpath demanding openly bribe to release confiscated vehicles.[/FONT]

They were disgracing the senior citizen who denies paying them bribe. I said I made a mistake and ready to pay my fine in the shape of challan. They were denying writing any challans. I said I had to attend a funeral I had no option to escape but to give them the bribe for releasing the car.
I request the higher authority to look into the matter. The police men do not do their duties and forget they hire by government to serve the people and get the salary for the services not to harasses the people and get their money .The government loss a huge amount everyday but so called policeman take the advantage and get the money from innocent people.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is there a teacher to correct the following paragraphs?

No, just me.

;-)

(If you put everything in bold print then you can't use bold print to emphasize something.)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is there any teacher who corrects the following paragraphs

Last Monday I went to the TaJ Mobile market to get my mobile phone set fixed/repaired.

:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I parked my car at the Taj Mobile market. (I had not seen a no parking sign.) A lot of cars and motorcycles were already parked there.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When I reached at the parking place where I had parked my car, it was not there. People at the place told me that my car had been taken by the police so I rushed to the KK police station to get my car.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When I reached the spot where my car was held, the so-called policemen placed their broken table broken and chair on the footpath openly demanding a bribe to release my car to me.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Those so-called policemen are a disgrace t their profession.I told them I had made a mistake and was ready to pay my fine. They denied writing any challans.I said I had to attend a funeral, and I had no choice but to give them the bribe they demanded as the price for releasing my car.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I request a higher authority to look into the matter. Those police men do not do their duties and forget they were hired by the government to serve the people not to extort people. Those so-called policemen take advantage of everyday people by means of extortion.

Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.