• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

• Post Thanks / Like

Could you please help me check my motivational letter for internship ???

I rewrite many times for my motivational letter for my 1st international internship.
    Could you please help me to proof reading it and suggest me what I was wrong?
    a thousand thank you

My motivational letter

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Nhan. I graduated from Hoa Sen University Associate Degree majoring in Business English, which cooperated with CCI Paris-Ile-de-France in 2013. Also, I am currently a inter-college student at the Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City interested in scheduling an interview for an internship position of Online Marketing at your Company. I strongly believe that has the ideal culture in which to pursue my aim of becoming an innovative and responsible marketing researcher and executive, as your firm has an excellent record in the field of language.

Educationally, my intensive course work and seminars and conferences participated in has allowed me to gain relevant understanding and appreciation for aiming language related career. I have also studied administration, project management and strategic management. Especially, I have over 3-year experience mainly in retailing and marketing fields for some international companies. Moreover, I have conducted a number of business projects which is very supportive and essential during my studying at my universities. These experiences enabled me in my pursuit of marketing related career and showed that I can cope with tight deadlines and work efficiently and more than it is needed in order to get my job done, as I gained a great success in my jobs. On the other hand, I have good skills to fulfill this position well with good communication, presentation, sales management, marketing and great attitude to maintain the best result in team working; I am able to use my English very well in working environment and communicating with others; and my computer skills including office skill and programming skill in HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script will be useful and helpful during working. And now, last but not least, I am an active, enthusiastic and responsible person. I do not hesitate to help the others to grow their potential and develop stronger together and I am always willing to learn new things, be proactive and creative in order to find the best way to accomplish my work successfully.

I strongly believe that I will be perfect addition to your company. I enclosed my CV with this application.

If you have some questions, please do not hesitate to call or mail me.

Thank you very much in advanced for your consideration.

Kind regards,

Nhan Le
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 22-Nov-2014 at 10:21. Reason: Removed inexplicable quote box round letter