Look at my corrections to your post, which I have marked in red. It is very important to follow these rules of written English at all times, including on this forum but, more importantly, in an exam:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Capitalise proper nouns and initials (Microsoft, English, TOEFL).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Don't use textspeak/chatlish (for example, "u" is not a word. It's "you".)
When are you taking the exam?
Student or Learner