• Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

• Post Thanks / Like

I need your help!

Hello, teacher! :)
    I'm an outgoing student. My nationality is Republic of Korea(South Korea). I'm going and coming between two countries. The problem is that I'm using US Paypal account so that I could buy some stuffs at And I just logged into my account in Korea a few weeks ago and they got banned my account permanently.

I'm not scammer but they do not allow US account in other countries.

But as I told you above, I'm an outgoing student going and coming. I decided to send appealing email to Paypal, so I need your help to write formal email.(Appealing)
    I have written my email. Could you correct my grammar error and modify some sentences?
    Thank you for your efforts a lot!! :)

Title: Hello:)

Dear whom it may concern,
    Hello, my name is Jen.
    I'm from Republic of Korea.
    My paypal account is XXXXX, which has been limited for three months.
    I have tried to remove my limitation by sending my documents for several times.
    As I told you above, my nationality is Republic of Korea(South Korea), and I had made my paypal account when I was an outgoing student in the United States to buy some stuffs at
    In addition, I have been to my mother country and logged in for nothing special reason, and it makes my account limited I guess.
    If it is not allowed, I will close my current account and make Korean paypal again.
    Please help me to use my current account or temporarily open it to close.
    I could leave my limited account, but I would like to clear away misunderstanding.
    I need your help a lot. Please...I have been a sincere Paypal user for several years.
    Best regards,
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 25-Nov-2014 at 19:35. Reason: Removed fragment of email address and sorted out formatting

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need your help!

Welcome to the forum.

What do you mean by "an outgoing student"?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.