Interested in Language
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Poland
The main regret.
When I’m looking back on my life, there is a lot of regrets and bad decisions that I made, but the main regret was spine surgery. Two years ago it turned out that my spine is very weak and I need an operation. After many persuasion from my parents and doctors I agreed to have a surgery and put implant to hold up my spine. The main reason I agreed was telling me that I won’t have a children in the future, because my spine wouldn’t stand it and my life can’t be normal. In the other hand I was scared, because I read about many complications during or after the surgery. Considering pros and cons I made the final decision and I was going to the hospital for one month. Now I regret this, because my back hurts every day and the doctors propose me another surgery to fix it, but my answer is “ thanks, but no thanks”. It is too painful.

Desire to changing my life.
Many people wants to change their life, because from many reason and I need some change too. I want to changed my life so dramatically. I so used to struggling that I couldn’t imagine a life in which every day was easy. I couldn’t grasp the idea that other people’s happiness could be real. I didn’t want to burden other people with my depression, but I tried to act normal. I tried to be like everyone else. I truly trapped in this normal world. Everyday is the same. The University, home. The same boring people, the same problems which day to day are duplicated. I just want to escape to some quiet place on earth where I will not have anything to worry about. Somewhere where there is peace and harmony. Somewhere where the other doesn’t t tell me what to do and how to live.

Thank you for your help.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try:

When I look back on my life I have a lot of regrets because of bad decisions that I made.

:)

asphyxia

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Poland
Thank you for the advice, but what about gammatical errors? Can you see what's wrong with this sentences? :)
I want to do it right, but I don't trust myself when it comes to grammar.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank you for the advice, but what about gammatical errors? Can you see what's wrong with these sentences? :)

Yes, of course I can. (As Monk would say: "It's a blessing. And a curse.")

I want to do it right, but I don't trust myself when it comes to grammar.

Ah, I don't trust myself when if comes to women. :)

(This is not homework, is it?)

:cool:

asphyxia

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Poland
No, I'm learning English at home with my tutor and this is only exercise just for me.
I have to write more, because my grammar is really weak :/

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The main regret that I have is having had spine surgery. Two years ago it turned out that my spine was very weak and I needed an operation. After many discussions with my parents and with doctors I agreed to have the surgery, and an implant was put in to hold up my spine. The main reason I agreed to it was the doctor telling me I wouldn't be able to have children in the future, and that I wouldn't have a normal life if I didn't have the surgery.

:up:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
In the other hand I was scared, because I had read about the many complications that can occur during or after surgery.

Yes, that can be a problem.

:-|

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

I considered the pros and the cons, and I finally decided to do it.

Got to go!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.