• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Check the Recommendation letter

I am applying for scholarship which named Erasmus Mundus, so there is a need to upload recommendation letter in application. I am pasting the text of letter of below, kindly check it.

Usman Ayaz is a masterís of engineering student. I am his masterís degree teacher since last two years. I am pleased to write a letter to recommend him for Erasmus Mundus INTACT Master Exchange Mobility Program.
    I have taught him three subjects Instrumentation and Power Electronics, Field Programmable Gate Array and Semiconductor Devices and Modeling. I found him confident and creative during class lectures. He has shown much interest in learning Instrumentation and Power Electronics and Semiconductor Devices Modeling. He possess good practical and problem solving skills. He always completed assigned task on time. He has done Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics. During His Bachelor Studies, He has completed various research oriented projects and participated in extra co-curricular activities such as attending seminars and volunteer work in Institute of electrical and electronics engineering Pakistan (IEEEP). He always takes a part in project Competitions. He has awarded 1st prize for his final year project at interuniversity final year project competitions.
    In summary, He is a person who has the ability to carry out research in his field because he is a motivated student and task oriented person. Therefore, I recommend Mr. Usman for Erasmus Mundus INTACT Master Exchange Mobility Program for his Masterís Research. Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me using information on letter head.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Check the Recommendation letter

Quote Originally Posted by usman31 View Post
    I am applying for a scholarship which is named Erasmus Mundus, so there is a need to upload a recommendation letter in the application. I am pasting the text of the letter below. Kindly check it.

Usman Ayaz is a masterís of engineering student. I have been his master's degree teacher for the last two years. I am pleased to write a letter to recommend him for Erasmus Mundus INTACT Master Exchange Mobility Program.
    Is INTACT an acronym?

I have taught him three subjects -- Instrumentation and Power Electronics, Field Programmable Gate Array and Semiconductor Devices and Modeling.
    You probably don't need to capitalize those subjects. (For example, you might say: "My favorite subjects are geometry, algebra, and geography.)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Check the Recommendation letter

Be sure to space between paragraphs. (Make paragraph breaks.)

I found him confident and creative during class lectures. He has shown much interest in learning Instrumentation and Power Electronics and Semiconductor Devices Modeling. He possess good practical and problem-solving skills. He always completes his assigned tasks on time. He has done Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics. During His Bachelor Studies, He has completed various research oriented projects and participated in extra co-curricular activities such as attending seminars and volunteer work in Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Pakistan (IEEEP). He always takes a part in project competitions. He was awarded 1st prize for his final year project at interuniversity final year project competitions.

In summary, He is a person who has the ability to carry out research in his field because he is a motivated student and task oriented person. Therefore, I recommend Mr. Usman for Erasmus Mundus INTACT Master Exchange Mobility Program for his Masterís Research. Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me using the information on the letter head.