• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • New Zealand

Looking your help for company email improvement

I am working in a English language company in china. I have to write email in English, but most of the time, I fall into frustration because readers always misunderstand my tone. Then lead to both sides are unhappy in the end. I sincerely need your hep to correct my email tone. Thanks advance.

follow is my email sample, please give your comments.

Hi zzz,

I think I have the same feeling as you. But I think I have already clearly state for each email and highlight in the attachment where should be amended.

1) A company is the importer for B company, to my knowledge, the name in POC should be A company. But till now, the name has not been amended somewhere in POC, please find the traced email in the attachment.

2) For the production description:in the first two attachment, it stated correctly as 123, but it was changed to 456in the third attachment. That is what I asked in our Monday con-call meeting to correct it.

3) for the label:I have received the updated version this morning and have forwarded to customer. Until this morning, I only know they have to write English approval.

please help to fix the name and production issue. It actually takes a long time. Thanks.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Looking your help for company email improvement

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfu View Post
    I work for an English language company in China. I have to write emails in English, but most of the time, I fall into frustration because readers always misunderstand my tone. That leads to both sides becoming unhappy. I sincerely need your hep to correct my email tone.
    "I become frustrated" is more natural, but I rather like the way you said it. (I've got to go now. I'll look at it some more later.)