Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Lithuanian
Home Country
Lithuania
Current Location
Lithuania
Hey, I'm learning English, and today I decided to write for and against essay, can somebody correct it? I want see my mistakes.

Nowadays, internet takes an important part of our lifes, especially for young generation. We surf the net, play online computer games and our daily routine is connected with internet. But what good and bad points have internet?7
Firstly it is important to state that, internet helps communicate with each other. In this century, the most powerful way to keep good or create new relationships, is communcation and neither way is not so good as communcation. Moreover since internet was invented, it always creates new employment, as a result country economic level, GDP and salaries are growing faster, than before.
Some people take the opposite view and claim that, internet causes behaviour and psychological issues. For instance, difficulty maintaining attention and concetration, communicate in reality. Those people get obsessed and addicted by internet, forget their friends, families, values. Another drawback is, risk to become victim by thieves. There are very big changes to be deceived, thieves are looking for naives, reliable and especially young people, who will trust them. Those victims reveals their personal information, this is easy loot for pretenders.
To sump up, internet could be either good or evil, it depends how you are going to use it and how smart are you. People who think about consequences are always the winners.

Thats it, thank you for your attention. I Hope somebody will help me :)

By the way, is here a lot of commas mistakes?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hey, I'm learning English, and today I decided to write a for and against essay. Would somebody correct it? I want to see my mistakes.

I think you mean an opinion essay, but I probably don't have that exactly right.

Nowadays, the Internet is an important part of our lives, especially for younger people. We surf the net, play online computer games, and our daily routine is connected with the Internet. But what are the good and bad points of the Internet?

OK

Status
Not open for further replies.