Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
hello and thanks to everybody who are handle this site as the best one among the other sites and i was wonder if someone backs me up and give info about reduced time clauses cause of im realy got confused about this grammer and i even dont know howto use them such (while,after,eversince....) and how to use them in conversations or these are any good or not for using them in same time after one job is done or using another grammer so again im so hopefull one dude help me up about this grammer to picked up.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello and thanks to everybody who [STRIKE]are handle[/STRIKE] helps out on this site, [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] which is the best site of its type. [STRIKE]one among the other sites[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE]

I was wondering if someone could [STRIKE]backs[/STRIKE] help me [STRIKE]up[/STRIKE] out and give me some information about reduced time clauses. [STRIKE]cause of[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]im[/STRIKE] I'm really [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] confused about this area of grammar and I [STRIKE]even[/STRIKE] don't know [STRIKE]howto[/STRIKE] how to use them [STRIKE]such[/STRIKE] (for example, while, after, ever since....) and how to use them in conversations.

[STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] Are these [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] any good or not for [STRIKE]using them[/STRIKE] use [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at the same time or after one job is done, or [STRIKE]using[/STRIKE] should I use something else? [STRIKE]another grammer[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]so again[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]im[/STRIKE] I'm [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] very hopeful someone [STRIKE]dude[/STRIKE] will be able to help me [STRIKE]up[/STRIKE] out about this area of grammar. [STRIKE]to picked up.[/STRIKE]

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my corrections to your post in red. You need to write some complete sentences using relative time clauses and then we will see where your problems are.

You must learn to write in separate sentences.

amir777

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
ohhh my god i having bunch of broblems:) in writing im pretty immture but i try to fix it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Ohhh my god[/STRIKE] Unnecessary and inappropriate. Some people find exclamations like this offensive.

I [STRIKE]having[/STRIKE] have a bunch of problems. [STRIKE]:)[/STRIKE] Don't try to make your own emoticons. Click on the :) icon and choose the appropriate one.

In writing, [STRIKE]im[/STRIKE] I'm [STRIKE]pretty immture[/STRIKE] a beginner but I am trying to [STRIKE]fix it[/STRIKE] improve.

Don't panic. Yes, you made a lot of mistakes in your first post but many of them could have been avoided if you had followed these basic rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

Keep that list somewhere safe (perhaps copy it onto a piece of paper) and look at it every time you write in English.

amir777

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thanks again. I will try to improve my writing, but about my problem with Time clauses. Is it right or not.
After I finish / after finishing my chores, I head to the office.
Ever since I was a teenager, I've had trouble with generation gap.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Thanks again. I will try to improve my writing, but about my problem with Time clauses. Is it right or not.
After I finish / after finishing my chores, I head to the office.
Ever since I was a teenager, I've had trouble with the generation gap.

In the first one, either is OK. The second one is OK with "the".

amir777

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
again I coming. With lots of questions. Master coulde you please, tell me the diffrence's between, a little / little, a few / few.
And again between see, look, observe. And I got a question about whats the populer tenses between native's? and how can I learn grammer?
cause of I do love learn english but in our country inspite of we have knowledgeable persons, but they don't know even all of the grammmer.
And they deter me from learn english with wrong information.:-( But I still have hope to make my ambition's to reality, and one day I will come EU or USA.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
again I coming. With lots of questions. Master coulde you please, tell me the diffrence's between, a little / little, a few / few.
And again between see, look, observe. And I got a question about whats the populer tenses between native's? and how can I learn grammer?
cause of I do love learn english but in our country inspite of we have knowledgeable persons, but they don't know even all of the grammmer.
And they deter me from learn english with wrong information.:-( But I still have hope to make my ambition's to reality, and one day I will come EU or USA.

I have marked all your errors in red. I have not corrected them. Look at your post. Look at my list of rules in the earlier post. Always check your spelling. Go back and revise the rules on the use of the apostrophe and on how to make a plural.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
You also need to ask only one question per thread, with a suitable title for each. For instance, write

Please tell me the difference between 'a little' and 'little'.

Give your thread the title a little/little.

That's all you need to write. This is not the place to tell us about your countrymen or your ambitions – putting emsr2d2 to the trouble of correcting your English.

amir777

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Ok why you blame me, {This is not the place to tell us about your countrymen or your ambitions – putting emsr2d2 to the trouble of correcting your English}
I'm a beginer and I'm not familiar to writing. Just I wana say I do my best to make a big one in post, but you behaive like Q's I coming here to get my answer not taken a back.

SoothingDave

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Simple rule: if you don't try, we don't try.

Status
Not open for further replies.